Take control of your print activities and reduce costs by up to 30%!
Online Backup, sometimes referred to as remote backup or offsite data backup, allows companies to back up data to a remote, offsite location over existing internet bandwidth. This gives your business the ability to implement a data protection strategy that includes offsite storage of a backup of your data without requiring physical transportation of the data from your location to another remote storage location. Instead, you define your backup schedule, and the backup software will encrypt and send the data to our secure data center instantly, giving you easy offsite data protection.
How Our Managed Print Services Work: When it comes to printing, most companies have seven simple requirements:
- Cut costs on printing consumables, service, and your cost-per-page
- Reduce energy consumption through device consolidation
- Reduce waste by ordering the supplies you need with no “leftovers”
- Free up IT resources for more mission-critical tasks rather than installing, supporting and maintaining print devices
- Control and forecast budgets accurately by setting your printing and supply costs up-front
- Increase Uptime with on-site service coverage
- Gain Visibility into your print activity and trends with online tools to improve control and management of your devices
Questions to consider when looking at a Managed Print Environment:
- What do you know about Managed Print Services?
- Have you ever had someone do a managed print assessment for your company?
- How many MFP’s and print devices do you have overall?
- Do you have a method to track how much you spend on print each month?
- Do you have a print policy in place?
Stats & Facts!
- 90% of companies do not know how much they are spending on print
- 36-41% of companies avoid formal procurement approval
- 4:1 prints to copy ratio
- The average office worker prints 10,000 pages/year. 17% of these prints are never used.
- Average lifespan of a printed page is less than 5 minutes
- Average volume of a desktop printer is 3,650 pages/month
- 10% of printers are currently in a managed environment
- Over 50% of SMB companies will adopt a managed print program by 2015
- Average savings when moving from an un-managed to a managed environment is 20%-30%